2/17/2009

Exhausting

Ran across a few pictures that I had snapped while Captain and I had my TY broken down. One of my many "foul ups" during the trials season was when i crushed my exhaust pipe on a huge log. Wish that I could say I collapsed my exhaust during a wreck or a spectacular crash but basically I tried to use a log as a kickstand and when I tried to do so, I crushed my pipe. The picture above is the pipe after a welding numerous pieces of scrap metal to it and prying and pulling the dent out which caused a big hole. Maybe we should have went with dual exhaust at this point. But instead we did the right thing. The picture below is of Captain Dick working his magic.

1 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger Jessie Wallace said...

Nice to have an ace fabricator on site, huh? I guess I would been stuck wrapping electrical tape around it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home