6/09/2009

Little Egypt Off Road Trials

Below are a couple videos from the ITSA trials from Little Egypt in Illinois. Sorry about not posting any pictures, they all turned out blurry. I took a close up picture of something lying on the ground and the grass in the picture was blurry because it was growing too fast.

First video is Captain Dick in a mean little C section. I couldn't clean this one all day, unless you count my 4th loop.

Below is the longest single section ever captured on film (or whatever video is captured on these days). It took me 4 hours to upload this video. Good ride Brent. And special thanks to Brad for riding this particular section before I rode it. Would have never payed any attention to the low hanging tree if you wouldn't have found it for me.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Brad said...

Good videos. Great to ride with you and the Captain again. I was more than happy to be the crash test dummy on that section. My neck is still sore!

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Dozer said...

Hey Caukboy, Nice video!!! I knew the video added a few pounds but damn!!!!

Good to see you and the captain again, look foraward to seeing you all soon.

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

I may be mistaken, but I think that tree was closer to the ground late in the afternoon than it was in the morning.....

Everybody (including George the Trialsmaster) bonged their head on it!

Fun Time! And I still hate that section!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home